Mary's Spicy Bloody Mary
- Cocktail Shaker
- Pint Glass
- 1-2 oz Vodka
- 3 oz Mary's Mixers Spicy Bloody Mary Mix
- Margarita or chili salt for rim
- Lime wedges for garnish (optional)
- Lemon wedges for garnish (optional)
- Celery stick for garnish (optional)
- Pickled hot chili pepper for garnish (optional)
- Favorite accoutrements of choice for garnish (optional)
- Take a lemon or lime wedge and run it along the rim of a chilled pint glass, turn the glass over and gently press the glass rim into the margarita or chili salt. Fill with ice and set aside.
- Add vodka and Mary’s Spicy Bloody Mary Mix into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake to combine, strain into prepared pint glass.
- Garnish with lemon and lime wedges, celery stick, pickled hot chili pepper and other garnishes of your choice.
Additional Garnish Ideas:
- Green olives
- Cocktail onions
- Pickled green beans
- Pickled asparagus
- Pickled garlic
- Bacon strip
- Cocktail shrimp
- Burger sliders
- Grilled cheese
- Chicken wings